Allowing Capital Letter

Hello,

I have made some updates on the map; but only after the validation I read that I should have written the street name with the initial capital letter.
I tried to change the name of the streets with a capital letter; but the editor won’t let me do it (it always keeps the lowercase letter).

Thank you.

When you add the capital letter, don’t choose the auto complete. Click outside the text box then save.

No, it does not work. I do not choose the autocomplete value, but it is selected automatically.
I tried several times to click outside the text box, but the autocomplete still fill in the street name with the previous one.

Please try yourself with an existent street, try to change the first letter (same letter in lowercase or upper case) and you will notice the problem.

Thank you.

This is a known bug

It takes some trials, but if you edit the segment name and hit enter instead of tabbing off it might work. At least it has in my tests.

I actually tested it before I suggested it.

Here’s something else to try that also works for me - simply add an extra space at the end. It should truncate the space after you save.

Currently, this is the only way to resolve the problem. It works like that! Thank you!