Bernburg (Saale), Sachsen-Anhalt update request: full closure

Hello editors,

Please update the map.

Permalink: https://waze.com/de/editor?env=row&lat=51.80592&lon=11.77173&s=4703440123604057212715006&zoomLevel=15&segments=317893356,317893355,281489316,417461526,417461546,417461632,417461545,417461633
Reason: Full closure from June 28, 2026, to July 7, 2026 — I could only follow the detour there yesterday, July 4, 2026.

see link, Salzlandkreis, B 6/B 185 flood bridge 1 and 2 between Bernburg-Zentrum and Bernburg-Ost junctions, full closure from June 28, 2026, to July 7, 2026 (https://www.salzlandkreis.de/aktuelles-presse/aktuelle-strassensperrungen/pressemitteilung-strassensperrungen-aktuell.pdf?cid=edg)

Thanks for your efforts,

PS: How can I suggest such a change on the iPhone? I’m still regularly looking for a simple and quick solution when you come across such a construction site.

Hi,

I have extended the closure accordingly.

You can also report a closure directly via the app, but it will only remain active for a short period. You can’t enter it correctly there.

You can also report a general map error via the app and include the information in the comments. Such a report will then also appear in the editor and can be processed there.

Best regards