Could someone add an 8 week road closure for Construction near Lake Shawnee in Topeka

One of my neighborhood streets, SE WestEdge Road in Topeka is closed for sewer Construction. Started on Feb 3rd and should last 8 weeks. Details here. Sewer project to close road near Lake Shawnee starting Tuesday . I would add it myself but I don’t have permissions yet.
Here are the street segments/intersections that are actually physically closed… no traffic allowed.

Thanks.

Thanks, we will look into this.

I added that closure. I’m actually sitting in Topeka right now and hadn’t heard about that project so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

If you’d like to contribute to more map editing initiatives in Topeka and surrounding areas, please join us on our regional map editor Discord server https://discord.me/wazepln

I see the update. I will note… there is a little segment that you marked closed at the south end between the two one-way legs of Lakeshore Blvd. That segment is still open. You can drive S to N from 37th street on WestEdge and turn onto Lakeshore. It is closed at the sidewalk on the North side of Westedge, headed North. (I live just 2 neighborhood streets in on Eveningtide Way. Just drove this loop this morning because I keep forgetting my normal route is closed and I am running on 6:30AM Autopilot. Thanks.

Obviously I added that to see if you were paying attention :smiley: - it’s removed now.

Obviously. :wink: Thanks for the quick response. I’m not sure exactly where the streets close at the north end of that published section because I only drove it once, the day it closed, and haven’t tried again from that end since (2 weeks ago). At that time coming in from 29th Street you could get as far as the intersection at 33rd Street and turn in the neighborhood, but WestEdge was closed between 32nd and Lakeshore. Since the public notice that is published indicates the closing is clear to 31st street I would leave it as marked.