Create a pedestrian path to reach the building from the most convenient side

Hello, I am asking for help with a correction.

Building at Via dei Tigli 13 in Calenzano.
The building, although officially located on Via dei Tigli, is much more easily accessible from the parking lot located at Via Pertini 103 (also in Calenzano - FI).

On Google Maps, I managed to correct it by moving the house number to the actual building and creating a pedestrian path from the parking lot on Via Pertini.

I tried to suggest the change on Waze, but it was rejected.

This matter is a major problem because if an ambulance is called, it follows the navigation and goes to Via dei Tigli. Therefore, someone has to go on foot to guide the ambulance crew.

It is not possible to provide the other address because the residence address is automatically pulled, as it is registered in the 118 software.

Could you please make the correction?

Thank you

Thanks, I think I’ve corrected it.

Unfortunately not. The house number for via dei Tigli 13 (Calenzano) is now appearing right on via dei Tigli. However, the building is further back, exactly where the arrow indicator is visible in the photo I’m attaching.

The two indicators (the house one set to via dei Tigli 13 and the location indicator) should be in the same spot.

Number 13 is the last of the 3 buildings heading towards via Bordoni…