Unlock Request / Establishment Modification

Hello, I am trying to create the future Van der Valk Hôtel Liège Airport on Waze, but I saved too soon and I no longer have the permissions to complete the listing.

Could an editor take care of it or grant me the rights?

  • WME Location

  • LinkedIn Post Link

  • Future hotel address: Rue du Fort, 5 4460 Grâce Hollogne

  • Categories: Hotel (primary), Restaurant, EV charging station

  • Description: Hotel ideally located at Liège Airport. 182 modern rooms, restaurant-brasserie (250 seats) and panoramic Skybar with terrace. 800 m² Wellness & Fitness area. Parking with 28 electric charging stations. Perfect for your business meetings and stopovers.

  • Opening hours: 24/7

  • Phone number and website are not yet available

Many thanks in advance!

@world_9kkgbm8j it’s added
except for the description. I’ve put opening in 2027 there.
Best regards,

Jean

Thank you very much!