Unlock Request

Hello,

I am new to the world of Waze Editor and I manage the listings for Vanden Borre stores.

Several sets of opening hours are incorrect. For example, here in Drogenbos: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=50.79537&lon=4.31585&marker=true&zoomLevel=18&venues=2818556.28316632.7271988
The current hours are incorrect; the store closes at 6:30 p.m. instead of 7:00 p.m.

My question is that I am not yet comfortable with the editor. How can I propose changes to locked places? How can I efficiently manage multiple Vanden Borre stores?

Thanks in advance for your advice and your validations!

Hello,

The schedules for Drogenbos have been corrected.
If you can send us a list of the errors, we will take care of them.

Kind regards,

Jean

Hi Jean,

Thanks a lot for your quick response and your help

I’m sending you the first batch of errors (focusing on Wallonia) and I’ll send you the rest later: Liste des magasins Wallonie - Google Documenten

Do you have access?

Also, how can I improve the listings with better photos and more information about the stores (parking, etc.)? Is that handled by you as well?

Have a great day

You can send us all the info/photos.

Hi Jean,

Thanks again for your help.

I realize that sending everything to you all at once is a bit much, so you’ll find just the stores in the Antwerp region here: Liste des magasins Wallonie - Google Documenten

I’ll send them to you in blocks as I go.

Thanks again and have a great weekend

Hello,

All the changes should be in order.

Best regards,

Jean