🔒 Lock request for the location "Royal Kids Montgermont"

Hello,

I am the owner of the Royal Kids Montgermont play park located at:
15 rue Edison, 35760 Montgermont.

I have updated my business information in the Waze Map Editor (exact name, address, and opening hours).

:warning: My business has variable hours depending on the period:

  • School term: Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
  • School holidays: Every day from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
  • Summer: 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM (and from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM in case of rain)

This is why I would like:

  1. The place to be locked at a higher level to prevent outside parties from changing my hours on my behalf.
  2. To retain the ability to update the hours myself when the periods change.

This would allow me to ensure that the information displayed to users always remains correct and reliable.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Best regards,
Ahmedstrong text

Hello,

You are a Level 1 editor, so if the lock level of the place is increased, you will not be able to edit it.

I recommend not entering your business hours in the editor. This way, the hours you have indicated in your business’s Google listing will automatically be reflected in the app.

Hello

Thank you for your feedback, I’ll remove them, hoping that no one adds them again.

It’s locked at level 4 with a map note linking to the discussion about the reason :slight_smile: