L5 Request

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to submit my application for Level 5 editor status. This request is the result of constant commitment, as well as a passion for map improvement and a deep respect for the values of collaboration and rigor that drive our community. Since joining WME, I have always been keen to contribute in a constructive and sustainable way. My progression to Level 4 was achieved through patience, learning, and involvement. I would also like to thank the various editors who have taken the time to share their tips with me; it is always a pleasure. Every edit I make is designed to be useful, precise, and compliant with the quality standards we strive to maintain. I am particularly active in Moselle (Hi @V_Dorb :blush:), where I ensure road network consistency, update places, and manage temporary closures with Dorb to reflect the region’s status in real-time. I have completed various personal projects, notably positioning all the buses in the Metz Metropolis with descriptions for each line, converting DXXX to MXXX, and reflecting major events for notable locations in our region in real-time (Lake Madine, Chambley Air Base, large-scale temporary events, etc.). It has now become rare to see a UR request except for a missed closure. Also, a notable point concerns many upgrades of Major Highways to Freeways/Expressways. Furthermore, I have updated three-quarters of the roads in the metropolis by adding the number of lanes, allowing for better flow within the metropolis. I would like to continue working on what has not yet been done and be able to handle the various Map Comments that are set for a higher level. I remain available, of course, to help beginner editors when they encounter difficulties, whether in my area or outside of it, as well as during RaidMaps.
What motivates me daily is the conviction that our work has a real impact on users’ lives, and that is why I continue to be so involved in editing. Providing smooth and reliable navigation is a responsibility I take very seriously. Moving to Level 5 would allow me to expand my scope of action, unlock locked areas—as many villages in Lorraine are crossed by Major Highways—and continue to contribute even more effectively, while also being better equipped to help during informal mentoring.
I am aware that this level involves great rigor and increased responsibility. This is precisely what I am looking for: to be able to invest more while respecting community rules. All editors continuously learn from the more experienced ones—I am not talking about level, but rather the experience that veteran editors pass on.
I remain at your disposal for any questions or further information. Thank you for your trust and for the time you will spend reviewing my request.

Kind regards,
Romino57

I support Romino57’s request for L5. He is a consistently motivated editor. He will know how to make good use of this new level.

Cover letter’s too long, it’s going to be rejected :sweat_smile: be patient, your request will be processed :wink:

ok thanks :slight_smile:

Hi @Romino57

Request acknowledged

I hope the L5+ vote in large numbers over the next 2 weeks

And that the Champs do so over the next 4 weeks.

We’ll try to give you an answer in early November.

++

Hello,

Okay, great, thanks :upside_down_face:

Thanks for your patience :wink:

2 weeks and a bit more for approval on your move to L5

Well done