Edita em São Paulo? Comece por aqui! [SP]

Welcome @rafaelvl, happy editing.

Welcome @rafaelvl.

Hello everyone!

My name is Cristovan Guido Camilo, I’m originally from Santa Fé do Sul - SP, and I live in Sertãozinho - SP.

I drive frequently using Waze through the cities of Ribeirão Preto - SP, Birigui - SP, Araçatuba - SP, Santa Fé do Sul - SP, Jales - SP, São José do Rio Preto - SP - Sertãozinho - SP, Aparecida do Taboado - MS.

I have been contributing to the maps whenever I can, and I am currently undergoing mentorship with @IdomarCerutti. Thank you in advance for the friendliness and patience.

Count on me for whatever you need.

Big hug!

Welcome @CristovanGuidoCamilo, happy editing.

Good morning.

My name is Marcelo Lourenço and I am being mentored by Professor @IdomarCerutti, the author of this post. Following his guidance, I am here to introduce myself as an aspiring experienced editor. I have been active in Cajati and have dedicated myself to editing the locations in this city.

I am interested in contributing to the community as a map editor and want to help keep the app’s roads and information always up-to-date and reliable, whether in São Paulo or any other region of our vast Brazil.

You can count on me here!.

Welcome @Marcellloz, happy editing.

Good morning!

I’m Victor, I was born and live in Ribeirão Preto - SP, and I’m being mentored by professor @IdomarCerutti.
I travel around the city of Ribeirão Preto, and in these last few weeks I’ve been contributing mainly with updates in new areas of the city as well as UR resolutions.

I was an editor in the past, around 2018~2019, and today I’m returning to editing more frequently. I hope to bring and maintain map quality to contribute to the community in the best way possible.

I’m at your disposal!

Welcome @vicpaulini, happy editing.

Good afternoon, everyone!

My name is Mario Trecenti, I’m from Lençóis Paulista-SP and I’m participating in a mentorship with Mr. Idomar Cerutti.

Following his guidance, I’m here to introduce myself in this thread.

I travel around my city and the regions of Bauru and Piracicaba, as well as some rural areas, where I find Waze to be essential.

I’m happy to help however I can!

Welcome @mctrecenti, happy editing.

Good afternoon everyone, I’m Amélio and I’m being mentored by Mr. Idomar Cerutti. I cover the Franca region, in the northeast of the state, and I’m undergoing mentorship to become a conscious Waze editor and help people traveling through my region. I’d like to express my gratitude to my mentor for this opportunity.

Welcome @ameliobarbosa, happy editing.

Thanks, I hope to learn well so I can contribute.

[quote=“ameliobarbosa, post:36, topic:31886, full:true”]\nGood afternoon everyone, I am Amélio and I am being mentored by Mr. Idomar Cerutti. I travel around the Franca region, in the northeast of the state, and I am undergoing mentorship to become a conscious editor on Waze and help people traveling through my region. I’d like to express my gratitude to my mentor for this opportunity.\n[/quote]\n\nYou’re very welcome! If you need anything, any question, no matter how simple it may seem, you can count on me. Best regards.

Hello everyone,

My name is Bruno Sousa, and I am currently being mentored by Mr. @IdomarCerutti. I drive and edit in the São Pedro - SP region. It’s a pleasure to be part of the Waze community and to make our map better every day.

Best regards!

Welcome @brunsousah, happy editing.

Welcome @brunsousah , @ameliobarbosa , @mctrecenti .

Whenever you need anything, you can count on all of us who are always around here.

Thank you very much, @ElcioEduardo!
Best!

Hello everyone, my name is Jhonatan.Reis. Good evening or good afternoon to you all. I live in Limeira-SP and am being mentored by @IdomarCerutti. I am always looking to help people by assisting on Waze to keep improving the map for everyone.

Welcome @Guaxifoxs2, happy editing.