Edita em São Paulo? Comece por aqui! [SP]

Have you already introduced yourself in the Brazil Forum

So now tell the folks here in São Paulo which paths you’ve been taking and what you’ve been up to.

If you are, or intend to become, a Waze map editor, it will be a pleasure to have your valuable contribution, and rest assured that we are ready to assist you with your edits.

Good morning.

My name is Eduardo Ligiéro and I am being mentored by Mr. Idomar, the author of this post.
And following his guidance, I am here to introduce myself as an aspiring more experienced editor. :sunglasses:
I have been traveling around São José dos Campos quite a bit and have been dedicated to editing the locations in this city.

Good afternoon, everyone. My name is Évelton Jose Beatrici and I am being mentored by Mr. Idomar. I am a traffic agent and I travel through the Osasco/SP and Vargem Grande Paulista/SP region; I have been diving deeper into editing and helping everyone in this region.

Hi guys, good evening.

My name is Agadir, I live in Várzea Paulista, SP and I drive a lot in the Jundiaí, SP, São Paulo, and Campinas areas.
I’m being mentored by Mr. Idomar Cerutti and in my free time, I want to dedicate myself to improving the maps even more on Waze.

My name is Rodrigo, I’m from Sumaré, and I travel throughout the Campinas and Piracicaba region. Currently, I’m already doing edits across the region following my Mentorship.

Good morning!

My name is Mateus Inácio and I am being mentored by Mr. Idomar. Following his guidance, I am here to introduce myself.
I have been traveling around Carapicuíba and Osasco quite a bit and have been dedicated to editing in these locations.

I also frequently visit my hometown in Minas Gerais (Barbacena), where I also intend to contribute.

Good afternoon! My name is Rayan, I’m an AM in Paraná, I was mentored by @IdomarCerutti, I’m passing through SP and would like to make some contributions!

Good afternoon.
My name is Jociel dos Santos Cardoso, I am from the city of Santo André-SP, a region located in the Greater ABC area, and I am being mentored by Mr. Johny Grasel.
Following his guidance, I am here introducing myself as an aspiring editor.
I work as a rideshare driver and daily encounter some sections that could use improvements here on Waze to help the community.

Welcome to the community! Rest assured that you can count on the help of many editors from our state, from both the interior and the Metropolitan Region. Congratulations on wanting to make a difference, and you can be certain that there is no better help than an editor who knows the local area—it’s really great.

Hello! My name is Guto Arruda and I am a mentee of Professor @IdomarCerutti. I live in the city of Jaguariúna - SP and travel frequently throughout the Campinas Metropolitan Region. I am a Google SEO and LinkedIn for Companies Specialist, and I intend to contribute positively to protecting and improving the map here in my region.

Welcome @GUTOdeARRUDA, happy editing.

Welcome Guto, congratulations on the initiative and rest assured that you can always count on a group of people passionate about Waze, always ready to help and make our community grow.

Good evening, my name is Danilo Callegari and I am being mentored by Master @IdomarCerutti. I travel throughout the state of São Paulo, though more frequently along the SP-Campinas-Sorocaba axis. I am introducing myself as an aspiring editor. Thank you all very much!

Welcome @danilomarcelo, happy editing.

Welcome @danilomarcelo, happy editing and rest assured that you can always count on all the other editors.

Nice @GUTOdeARRUDA, I’m the AM for the region. I cover the Baixa Mogiana area and work in Jaguariúna. Happy editing! If you need anything, just give me a shout.

You can now pay for the draft beer at the Beach Bar :slight_smile:

Good afternoon, I’m from the ABC region of the São Paulo Metropolitan Area. I’m currently receiving mentorship from IdomarCerutti and learning a lot!

Welcome @Rivanise, happy editing.

Hi everyone! How’s it going?

My name is Rafael. I’m originally from Brasília, but I’ve lived in Santo André/SP for over 15 years.

I drive frequently throughout the ABCDMR region (Santo André, São Bernardo, São Caetano, Diadema, Mauá, Ribeirão Pires), and I also get around the city of São Paulo quite a bit. I also make occasional trips to the countryside and the coast.

I’m interested in contributing to the community as a map editor (and I’m also being mentored by the incredible @IdomarCerutti, who is helping me become an AM one day :folded_hands:).

I want to help keep the app’s roads and information always up-to-date and reliable, whether in São Paulo or any other region of our vast country, Brazil. :rocket:

You can count on me! :automobile::dashing_away: