Farmington, CT. Rt 4 detour

Can someone put in the detour for Farmington Ave from W Avon to Brickyard? Weekdays from 700-1700?

Here is a link to press release.

www.farmington-ct.org/home/showdocument?id=22690&t=637607311171293340

We cannot put in detours, but can mark sections of roads as closed. Waze should then use its algorithms to figure out a detour.

On July 16 We marked Farmington Ave as closed (between Brickyard and W Avon). I did this as a “restriction” in Waze as it is only Monday - Friday, and not all day (7:00 AM to 5:00 PM).

If you are being routed down Farmington Ave, could you please give me some specifics about your route? Where you going to a location on Farmington Ave? If so, what address / business? And, where were you coming from? If from/to your home address, then something more general as I really don’t need to know your home address. What date? What time of day?

V/r
rfhueby

Per other reply I’ve found a source for the closure since the press release link failed.

https://www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-news-farmington-monteith-road-20210702-s77jub2rgna5lbmsdzcg3up2ni-story.html

Weekday closures have been entered thru 8/31/21 per the article and can be removed earlier if appropriate.

Thanks for your report.