Map update: Exit 31 Route 8 N Waterbury CT

Exit 31 on Route 8 North in Waterbury CT to I 84 east is closed due to construction. My Waze keeps on sending me there. Do t know how to get this corrected. Seems as if the detour is exit 35 which is a left exit. They made two lanes now so only the left most lane wraps back around to route 8 south and the onto I-84 east.
I don’t know how to get this changed.

Here is info from email:
Week of July 15th

Monday, July 15:

** EXIT 31 OFF-RAMP CLOSURE **

The Exit 31 Off-Ramp from Route 8 Northbound to I-84 Eastbound will be closed beginning July 15, 2019. This closure will remain in effect for 106 days (end of October). The closure is necessary to replace portions of the Route 8 Northbound bridge decks. A U-Turn has been established to accommodate motorists during this closure. For detour information please click here: https://mixmaster-rehab.com/traffic-detours/detours

Thank you for reporting it! I closed it through the end of October.

Also, not everyone has access to CT, so I would recommend posting in the Connecticut forum for future closures.

For reference, this is the ramp I closed: https://www.waze.com/en-US/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.04806&lat=41.55054&zoom=6&segments=67746944

Thank you ldriveskier for your assistance, can a forum moderator move this thread to the CT Forum Section. Thank you

Exit 31 is now re-opened. Slightly different way to get there. Here is the information… https://mixmaster-rehab.com/

Thank you, we’ll get this fixed up but it’ll probably be a couple days to become live.

Thank you!