FB connection problem

anyone experiencing issues connecting to FB with Waze today?

Yes, the same for me. On dashboard the connecting doesn’t work, but I could login to client with fb, and Waze post my alerts to fb.

There is also a problem if I click one of my event on fb to view it in detail on waze.com I get crying waze.

I’ve had this issue since I started using Waze … doesn’t seem to matter which browser.

Also having this issue.

Connects fine from iOS app, but cannot connect from dashboard - does not give any error.

I’ve tried all the major browsers.

Primary is Chrome:

  1. Normally, nothing … no message, just a flash and back to Waze Dashboard.
  2. Occasionally, I get a connect screen from Facebook, but nothing happens once I login.
  3. Also, if I open Incognito, I got to log into both Facebook and Waze (that order) and again nothing.

I have also the same problem.!
I hope there is a solution for this problem, so i can see my FB friends on the webpage and other information.

In the client worked my FB connection correct.