My Dashboard > Facebook connect failed

I try already since I use Waze by “My dashboard” to connect with Facebook.
I’ve already tried this in IE, FireFox and Chrome, but still no result.
I get a new window to my FB to enter data and to log in.
But when I login I come back on the My dashboard page.
And there remains “not connected”.

I use the Waze version 3.5 on my phone and there my FB account is correct linked to my Waze account.

Have anyone a solution for the problem in My dashboard?
http://world.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Da … al_Details For the wiki.

In the App on my phone i can see my Facebookj friends and use it correctly.
But on the website by “My Dashboard” I have no friends and i can’t connect my Facebook.

What do I wrong?
More people in The Netherlands have the same problem and I will post the solution in The Netherlands forum.

Doesn’t work. Known issue. Several threads about it already.

iOS and Tapatalk have conspired to screw up this post.