Federal Forest Road naming

So I have come across many forest roads in the UP and I have no clue what I should be naming them… I am not sure what Waze says correctly when giving directions and this wiki doesn’t say much either.

http://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Forest_Service_Roads

I have come across everything from Federal Forest Highway (FFH) to Nat For Dev Rd and I am not even completely sure what it stands for.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.68964&lat=45.96447&zoom=3&layers=1511&env=usa

In the wiki it talks a lot about the US Forest Service Roads (abbreviated USFS-XXXX) as well, which are usually streets or dirt/4x4 roads. Does Waze pronounce these right or is there even a standard for National Forest roads? Here is a link to an example.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-86.69872&lat=46.02352&zoom=4&layers=1511&env=usa&segments=23847686

I would use the naming conventions outlined in the wiki. Public/popular name first and FS-XXX if there is no public name.

Vectorspace and others spent some time recently with the wiki based on this thread, and they are planning or perhaps already implemented a change for TTS to pronounce it using the “FS-” prefix. I believe that “FS-” is the only thing being planned for TTS, so anything else like “USFS-” should be altered.