Former Map Editor needing a refresher

Hi my name is Brandon and I would like to get back into map editing. I am a level 2 map editor but unfortunately i havent had the time to be able to do it for awhile. Now that i am a little more free i would like someone to go over the basics with me once again. Please send me a message if you are willing to help. My email is [hide][MOD: e-mail removed for your safety]@gmail.com[/hide]. thank you!!

Hi there,

We have a formal mentor request form here. Feel free to fill it and someone should get in touch with you soon.

Thank you!!

Where is your primary editing area? Looks like maybe Virginia area?

There is a great opportunity for formal mentoring as already mentioned, but you can also join the MAR discord server

Mid Atlantic Region (MAR) - https://goo.gl/E5CKDk

Just a thing…I suggest removing your e-mail from the post. That’s public on the internet…

Since the post was quoted he would not have been able to remove it there, so I edited both locations where the e-mail appeared :wink: