Forum split into separate states?
- Split
- Keep as is
- Other
Hi Wazers!
We’ve gotten some requests to split this forum to individual states.
We’d like to know what you think:
-
Should we split it?
-
Keep it as it is?
-
Your ideas.
Forum split into separate states?
Hi Wazers!
We’ve gotten some requests to split this forum to individual states.
We’d like to know what you think:
Should we split it?
Keep it as it is?
Your ideas.
I’d opt to keep as is. It seems like that might get too granular.
There is already a discussion on this over at https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=27934
JP, you already know my vote on the matter, split.
If the concept of state managers come to fruition, I’d think we would need to have a forum focused on each state.
My vote would be to split, particularly if state managers do eventually come into play. Sure, it means will have more subforums with fewer topics in each, but it does make it easier to find topics directly relevant to the state you are working in.
Also, I find it odd that we have two forums here for NJ.