Greater London Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s). - the entire car park
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=51.37921&lon=-0.12543&zoom=7&segments=149278718
Reason:The car parks is completely messed up and needs fixing - happy to do this.
Unlock to level:1

Thank you in advance,

Downlocked.
As per previous topic, keep it simple.
Ian

Can you take another look at your editing. The roundabout is no longer round, and there seems to be 2 segments on top of each other here with turns disabled.

Wazeopidia is a great source of editing help to get started.

Hello,

I have got it as close as I can, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete the dodgy roundabout - it doesn’t exist (the satellite view is correct). I have corrected the one way roads and the rest of the car park entrances and a weird road that didn’t exist as it went through a building, but now https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=51.37944&lon=-0.12600&s=87924031&zoom=8&segments=258480768,271223714 needs deleting but it wont let me do it!

If anyone could help that would be great!

I would have explained how to do it and left it for you … except that it wasn’t until I’d successfully done it that I knew I’d found a way to do it, and then it was too late. :?

Turned out that you needed to have all the segments of the “roundabout” selected before it would let you delete any of them. And the easiest way to select all of them is to select just one and then look in the left-hand panel for the “select entire” button (you may need to scroll down a bit) and click that.

So I’ve learnt something, and hopefully you have too. :slight_smile:
Ian

Thanks Ian, I kept trying by selecting the entire roundabout using the select all button, but it was saying that I didn’t have the required level to do that when hovering on the delete icon, and the delete button didn’t work either - maybe there was something that was hidden that required more than a level 1? Thanks anyway, good that it’s fixed!
Mat