How do I change preferences not to go down very narrow country back roads

Hi

I live in Kent and we have a lot of very narrow country lanes which are only one cars width wide. I am constantly being sent down these roads to save maybe 5 mins and it really stressing me out. Can I change the prefences to avoid these narrow lanes?

If so PLEASE advise what settings I need to change.

Regards

STV

The simple answer is - Sorry, no.
Waze has always been designed to give the quickest route time, It does not have other options like some of the other sat navs. As long as the road is an official road, Waze will get the timings as people drive along there and then use this is in the route calculations. As long as this route is quicker, it is the one you will be given. You are offered alternatives, but again, these are all based on times, nothing else.

You are not alone in wanting this feature, we, the editing community, have been asking to have the ability to add road width restrictions so that drivers of larger vehicles can opt not to use these, but this has been repeatedly turned down.

All I can suggest is that you add your request with explanation in the Waze uservoice and be one more vote to try and get this added.