Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=-35.05653&lon=138.68005&zoom=4&segments=329493039
Reason: wrong speed limit, map says 50 while it’s actually 60
Unlock to level: 1
Thank you in advance,
Hi Editors,
I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=-35.05925&lon=138.67924&zoom=4&segments=329493038
Reason: wrong speed limit: maps says 50 while it’s actually 60
Unlock to level: 1
Thank you in advance,
Nice spot! I’ve dropped it to level one and split the segment where the 70 sign is. Can you fix the speeds on all three of these segments, including the 70 zone?
https://www.waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lon=138.68098&lat=-35.05774&zoom=4&segments=329493039,404913914,404913913
Top tip, you can press control and click to select multiple segments. Alternatively, press M and then click on each segment, press M again to turn off multi select mode. 
Hi, Apologies this has taken me so long!
This segment is still marked as 50km/h while it is actually 60. I still haven’t been able to update the speed, as when I tried last year and again now it’s not allowing me to do anything.
Not sure if something simple like this should be this complicated. If not me, could someone else please fix it?
Cheers,
F
Thanks for getting back to us. I have fixed the speed limit.