Kandy Ave / Beecroft Rd Junction NSW

If these segments are routed North to South, the No Right Turn out of Kandy Ave is ignored.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=151.08154&lat=-33.76617&zoom=6&layers=TBFTFFTTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT&env=row&segments=231751321,231737588
I can’t find any double routes or junctions, and the No Right Turn is not new to the map.

The only thing I have found is the overly complex junction further south, which the route should go through.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=151.08129&lat=-33.77108&zoom=7&layers=TBFTFFTTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTTTTTT&env=row&segments=231731765

I have heard that a turn restriction simply puts an extremely high penalty on the route. Could the intersection to the south be putting such a high penalty on the correct route and be the cause?

Any thoughts?

BTW, the lower section of Carlingford Rd with all the short segments gets extremely busy!

Regards

Well I think that intersection should be simplified.

It can route via the intersection, so all turns are correct.

Maybe pull apart the Kandy Ave & Beecroft Rd intersection and reconnect them, then do the turn restrictions again.

Thanks for confirming it. Kandy Ave has been reconnected and restricted. Will see if it routes after the next update.
I agree, the intersection should be simplified. Tomorrows job when I get a spare minute.