Kent Unlock request

Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s) and surrounding area.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
This whole area is under heavy development until September 2022 and I would like to be able to keep the map up to date.
I have the full plans for the area as I am Vice Chair of Finberry with Sevington Parish Council and the lead for Highways Improvement Plans in the ward.

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=51.12647&lon=0.89315&zoom=5&segments=381843714
Reason: Road works in progress until September 2022
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

We don’t unlock areas, but groups of segments, at most, that need to be altered. This is because your changes reach the app within 48 hours usually). Does this segment need altering now as we don’t map anything for lane closures :?:

If you wish to may the bus only lane we would not usually map this as there is no bus option in the app. If there is a new junction fully open then you will like need the entire junction unlocked.

Please post each location as they change in the future.

Ok cool. Road works started only a couple of days ago and will take a year to complete. When it’s near completion I will request the entire junction is unlocked so I can edit it as the whole junction is being ripped out (including the round about) in all 4 directions, new lanes and exits are being built, new sets of traffic lights are being added and new junctions are being added to.
At the moment it is down to 1 lane from the segment I marked up to the round about and out the other side. I guess road works would depict that though.
In the mean time, it is down to 30mph for all the roadworks