There are two speed cameras shown westbound on the A127 here -> https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat=51.58977&lon=0.21614&layers=BFTFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFTT. Only the west facing camera is valid - can a L3+ remove the invalid one please.
Be careful! A lot of speed cameras are reversible. I can’t look now - AFK - but this may be one of them.
In these situations there need to be 2 cameras - one facing in each direction.
There’s one of these on the A20 on my route to work. Every year or two they turn it round - usually when I’m on holiday so it catches me out when I get back! :lol:
Hi Iain,
The speed camera is on the pavement of the west bound carriageway of a true dual carriageway and is fixed (I’d be impressed if that were turned around)
GW
I see what you mean now.
Note that that is a reversible mounting, It’s standard for that type of Gatso Camera: the camera can be rotated on the end of the “L”. However in this case that’s not going to happen because it’s on the outer side of the dual carriageway.
The other camera was also on the NW-bound carriageway, facing the wrong direction :roll: so that’s gone now. :mrgreen: