L4 - L2 Downlock A1079 Beverley

Reason for request:

To allow the whole length of the road to be designated as an average speed camera zone (currently at least 1 segment is missing) and to allow the camera locations to be mapped correctly (One camera controls both direction and therefore need to be placed on top of each other.

Permalink

Road downlocked.

That won’t affect the speed cameras, which can’t be unlocked. They get the lock level of the last person to edit them, which is why I as a L6 am reluctant to have anything to do with them. :frowning: If I touch a speed camera, then there’s only about half a dozen people in the UK who can edit it. If you need a speed camera altered, please post a fresh topic and I’ll ignore it!

Ian

Ian

Tried to edit the road today but its still locked at Level 4

Ron

:oops: try again