Would it be possible to lower to level 3 these segments I need to avoid the U-Turn
Thanks
Unlocked.
Thanks
Can relock to level 4 these segments
(Soften the segments outsite the intersection west side at the beginning of the ramp if necessary )
Thanks
I’ve relocked and made some adjustments, but I would question if Rue Marie-de-l’Incarnation really needs to be divided. That would really clean up the area if you want to go ahead and do that. Also, depending on if and how you undivide Rue Marie-de-l’Incarnation, just FYI, the cross segment that you shortened to get U-Turn prevention, it doesn’t need to be perpendicular to the main through segments. The cross segment can be at an angle to the through segments as long as the angles add up to between 175 and 185 deg. Check the Junction Style Guide for more info.
Thanks Kayos, I never know how deep we can or must go in our changes.
Yes I go ahead to undivide Marie de l’Incarnation, so can you lock to level 3 these segments
I will do the follow:
1)suppress (delete) the South-Est segments Marie de l’incarnation
2)change the on way for a two way
3) suppress (delete) the connector to access to Wilfrid-Hamel why it is not according the wiki
4)reconnect the connector to Marie de l’incarnation
5)clean the unneeded nodes
5)delete the soft turn
6)check all the turns
7)change the position of the shortened segment to get U-Turn prevention according with your recommandation about the angle
If you agree, I will do it and you can verify, your recommantion are welcome,
The only question I have is about the satistical informations. At the place of step 1, I can merge these segments with the other one way to keep the information ? (no house number attached to this segments)
Go …
Unlocked.
Regarding the undivide process, it is important you not delete segments if it can be avoided. i.e. follow the house number preservation method even though there are no house numbers. This allows the historical speed data for the segments to be retained and is the least damaging to the map.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns during the process.
You can relock to level 4 here
I follow the house number preservation method
Thanks for your help
Nice job, much cleaner! Everything is relocked.