My Level: 3
Reason for request: Un-dividing section to clean up and prevent u-turn.
Unlocked. Agreed that this seems to be an unnecessary divide. Normally I want to see you even up the segment count on each side, wait three weeks for data collection, then complete the undivide using the HN preservation method, i.e. don’t delete any segments to preserve speed and other historic data. It seems strange that U-Turn prevention fails here, I don’t see anything wrong…
Thanks. I’ve evened the segment count; although that isn’t part of the undividing instructions, I get why you would wait the 3 weeks, but you said ‘Normally’, is there a reason you wouldn’t wait?
Also I’m guessing the U-Turn prevention fails because of the angle of the 2 segments.
I say normally because this is a low use road based on the auto locks, and it’s outside BC, so you may be aware of other standards that you’re applying out there.
I’ve now merged them. Just need one more segment unlocked to remove a node. Permalink
Unlocked.
Just a reminder ![]()
I’ve cleaned up the additional node and relocked. Closing thread.