L4 Update: Leeds outer ringroad: roundabout

The A61 / B6157 / Sand Hill Lane roundabout has been altered and is no longer a roundabout.

On the southern edge of the roundabout, south travelling traffic is now forced to take the A61-south exit. The link connecting the south exit to the north entrance has been removed (so it’s impossible to get onto Stone Gate Road (B6157) when travelling south.

This is a permanent change that will persist even after the roadworks have finished.

tldr: The linked segment needs deleting please: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-1.53405&lat=53.84681&s=3513687&zoom=7&segments=123161774

Hi,
I’ve put a closure on that section of the roundabout,as per final-surfacing-closures

The only documentation I’ve found about permanent changes is the councils consultation documents, so it may be worth waiting a while before making permanant changes to the layout.

Jon

There were some road signs detailing hte change as permanent, but I’ll find evidence before getting back to you :slight_smile: