[LVL4] Morley, Leeds - Road Not Closed - Currently marked as being so

Morning All,

I’ve just noticed that a segment of road is marked as being closed currently, it’s definitely open but there are traffic lights here as part of a wider section of works on adjoining roads that are the ones that are closed. The highlighted segment is open in both directions but one way at a time through the lights.

Could someone amend this please so that routing isn’t affected?

Permalink: https://waze.com/editor?env=row&lat=53.75171&lon=-1.60194&zoomLevel=20&segments=265671451

Can be verified via https://one.network/uk/leeds if necessary but you have my assurances that the above is correct as I go past every day - I suspect it’s been closed in error instead of Springfield Ln & Springfield Rd.

Thanks.

Closure removed, looks like you’ve already applied the correct closure.

Thanks for that, I had enough rights to close the second side road so did that one as you’ve noticed. It’s all a bit if a mess with the detours etc so having the main road open will be a bonus for routing, cheers!