L5 - Sadao to the border - maintenance

This piece of road seems to have a lot of open issues, and I’d like to work on them. Can someone unlock to L2…

From here: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=100.44559&lat=6.71223&layers=931&zoom=6&segments=160044417,251607512

… southwards to … https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=100.42356&lat=6.63676&layers=931&zoom=7&segments=160044417,190107731,168028389,168028086,160044416,168028391,190107739,252777208,234536702,276580288

… then to the border… https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=100.40083&lat=6.65516&layers=931&zoom=1&segments=160044532,163587934,190103290,190107731,190107739,190107812,190107816,190107925,190107927,190108046,190108052,190108125,190108140,190108146,190108336,190108353,190108462,190108477,190108483,190108498,190108508,190108510,190108519,190108520

Go you gang! :wink:

Please let me know if you’re done, so I can raise the lock again.

Good luck on the U-turns, i’ve done a few of them, so you have some examples. Remove the u-turn street name (and city on freeways anyway). Otherwise users will hear: “make a uturn to uturn” :lol:
Do you have JAI installed?

Thanks!

Done

I already mentioned at a previous post, where I unlocked for you. But here’s an example: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=100.41794&lat=6.52837&layers=423&zoom=8&segments=276107296

Yes. I hope that’s the one with uturns implemented. Should give a purple colour if the angle is right >170degr. This script is a must-have! If this doesn’t show the uturns yet, you can download a dev.version in the script topic.