LEVEL 3 - Montreal, QC - Papineau

Hi,

I change Papineau to one way north.

Il can’t correct on Des Carrières (LVL-3)

Node B: Reverse connectivity of drivable road (#42)

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.58635&lat=45.53892&layers=932&zoom=6&segments=66314944

LVL#1 WaseYves

I’m not sure I understand your request.
Can you try be specific and explain what direction is wrong?

HM.

You can see the error using WME Validator
https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=819&t=76488

Node B: Reverse connectivity of drivable road (#42)
There is a turn which goes against the directionality of the segment at node B: https://www.waze.com/wiki/Glossary#Reverse_Connectivity

Correction the be made is:
Make the segment ‘Two-way’, restrict all the turns at node B and then make the segment ‘One way (B→A)’ again.

Then replace correct turns.

I run the validation script and nothing is showing wrong with the segment you have highlighted.

Please close this request.
Thanks,
HM.

Hi,

Seem my correction work after all even if the node is lock lvl#3.

Thank’s

Happy to hear that.

Cheers,
HM.