Please reverse connectivity at node B here:
https://www.waze.com/fr/editor/?lon=5.53996&lat=50.60433&zoom=7&layers=1989&env=row&segments=88344654
Thx
I don’t see any wrong turn restrictions here, all arrows have the correct colors. Do you mean that driving direction on this segment should be reversed?
No, I’ve changed the direction but now i get a message from VME Validator that says that the connectivity of node B must be reversed.
I’m always asked to change connectivity when I change the driving direction of a segment. If I click the node I have first to forbid all the directions and then allow only the permitted ones.
I hope you understand what I meen.
Yes, this is a well known ‘problem’ called ‘rev con’ (reversed connectivity)…
There is a lot of explanation about it, should be somewhere in the forum or wiki… ![]()
“A connection (turn allowed) from one segment to another via a junction which goes against the directionality of at least one of the segments is called a Reverse Connection, and these segments have “reverse connectivity.” This can cause routing irregularities.
Though it is hard to see this in the editor, two segments of a one-way road connected together could have an allowed “turn” in the opposite direction of the flow of traffic, or directionality, of the segments. This can be seen in the editor by turning both segments to 2-way and then seeing the location of the allowed turns. The Color Highlighting userscript can also assist in identifying where reverse connectivity exists.”
and also : https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30250
But it’s not really a problem in this case.
but If it can cause problem during routing, I should reverse connectivity at node B but because of the ramps, it’s locked in L5.
The problem remains util someone change it.
If a L5 can ulock these segments:
https://www.waze.com/fr/editor/?lon=5.54121&lat=50.60447&zoom=6&layers=1989&env=row&segments=88344649,88343287,88344647
I will do it.
done.
thx ![]()