Level 3 Update - Burke Rd, Camberwell, Vic - RHT update

Hi Wazers,
In response to a UR, I’m requesting a level 3 update Burke Rd, Camberwell RHT onto Pleasant Rd, Hawthorn East.

What what I’ve observed there is a RHT restriction Monday - Friday between the approximate hours of 7am-9am and 4:30pm-6:30pm. I can’t find any formal documentation or road sign on the restrictions from VicRoads to support the hours in play as an absolute. Only what i know of where time periods I have driven / walked past this intersection and noted the NO RHT sign flashing and rounded down to the nearest half hour as an assumption.

https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon=145.05504&lat=-37.83503&s=70620438&zoom=5&mapUpdateRequest=12047505

Please update and close the UR accordingly as I’m still level 1 and unable to do so. If another course of action is recommended happy to seek further instruction on this.
Thanks

Thanks ituajr. I suspect this is only a recent change in the last few months.
Thanks for the update and UR closure. Will keep an eye on this where possible.

Cheers