Hi Wazers,
RHT error identified on Elgar Road, Box Hill turning onto Thames St. Traffic island prevents the RHT and sign indicating No RHT is present. See link for map location below:
Please also update and close the UR.
Thanks!
Hi Wazers,
RHT error identified on Elgar Road, Box Hill turning onto Thames St. Traffic island prevents the RHT and sign indicating No RHT is present. See link for map location below:
Please also update and close the UR.
Thanks!
Also while you’re at it, it can you also update the disallowed RHT from Elgar Rd onto Barwon St a litte further up. This turn is permitted. Also delete the random road created over the parking lot. I suspect a new user had saved it by accident and was then unable to delete it.

Actually can i request that a level 3+ review the entire stretch of Elgar road between Doncaster Rd and Whitehorse Road. There are a few more disallowed RHT’s (appears to have been a change from 2016). Not sure if there was a major road works project etc being undertaken since then but the disallowed turns are wrong in many of the cases. I’ve been updating the side streets after checking conditions but there are too many for this to be an accident so before i proceed further would like a higher level to check the accuracy of this road. Explains the weird routing I’ve had in the past. Not sure what the initial intent for this change was. Some are legitimate due to traffic islands but others appear to be no obvious reason.
Thanks


Given there is no update on this and i drive down Elgar road pretty frequently can I request an unlock of the road segments for Elgar Road between Whitehorse Rd and the Eastern Fwy so i can update as required?
Thanks ituajr, I’ll recreate these outstanding right turn updates for other segments as new requests in here to avoid any further confusion. I’ll re-drive this road segment to validate the turns again before logging any remaining outstanding corrections for RHT’s. Thanks for your help.