This segment of Purley Downs Way has both turns enabled at the end, but only a left turn is allowed. Both connecting sections of the A235 Brighton Road are locked at level 4. The UR that led me to this is still there.
You don’t need to come back to me (unless you want to
). Please feel free to unlock, fix, then mark the UR solved.
Hi Iain
I was working on this last night to fix the UR and found the roads locked so PM’d the CM who was the last editor and, I presumed, had locked it. We’re in an on-going PM discussion as he hasn’t got round to doing what he said he would.
Please leave this with me and I’ll get it sorted. I know that junction soooo well!
Thanks
John
No worries, John. Sorry for “treading on your toes” :oops:
I’ve just had a PM from the CM - he can’t unlock as he’s out and about. Is there another UK CM who can do the unlock please?
Iain - don’t worry about toe-treading. I was trampling all over yours with my A21/Farnborough Park meddling! I guess when we see something wrong, it’s natural to want to try and fix it yourself rather than contact the local AM and tell them you’ve spotted something.