Level 5:M6 Nr Wigan J26 Average Speed Cameras need removing

https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lon=-2.67847&lat=53.56121&s=88077591&zoom=2

Hi, new editor here, trying to get my posts right. I did post this in the roadworks forum, but was advised it should go here.

Anyway there’s a UR on screen above and I’ve commented the section. I also was driving this section northbound on Friday night when they had just removed the cones and cameras, and were in the process of doing so southbound, so I know these are gone.

Please can someone with level 5 or above remove these and reset the speed limit?

I PM’d my area manager, he’s level 4 and recommended I post it here to request an edit. Given I’m only a newbie level 1, I wouldn’t suggest you unlock the piece of M6 to lvl 1 and risk me screwing it up :lol:

Thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon
By the time I had seen this the cameras had already gone. :smiley: I am convinced we have a secret L5 editor who like to sneak in and make changes without leaving any tracks. :shock:

Anyway, I have now reset the speed limits over that area so all should be OK. Please check and then you can remove the comment

btw, welcome and congratulations on getting it right on your first request!!

Hi Ian, I removed the cameras, as they were only L4 (I created them). It’s the Average Speed Zone and 40mph that needed removing.

Thanks for sorting that.