Level 5: A666 Edit

The council have installed the average speed cameras along the existing 50mph from the A666 Kearsley RB to near Topp way.

North Bound
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lon=-2.39821&lat=53.55809&s=71277847&zoom=2&segments=352106362,123441421,123440798,151155887,123438858,294898854,294898856,313272166

South Bound
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lon=-2.40091&lat=53.56026&s=71277847&zoom=2&segments=352106136,151155886,123437652,123438535,280774506

All fixed speed cameras in both directions have been removed as well.

I’ve added the ASC flag to those segments now.
Do you know the locations of the new cameras?

I can try to get the new ASC locations over the next couple of weeks

The following little segments needs to be updated to ASC

Section 1
Section 2
Section 3 (wrong speed limit as well, should be 50)

Remove the following speed cameras
camera 1
Camera 2
Camera 3
Camera 4

I’ve marked several (but not all) of them in the client over the last 24 hours or so

Thanks, I’ve updated/deleted those for you now

Stu

Could you take the average camera off this segment. My UR shows the start of the average speed check zone.

Thanks
Andrew