Level lock editing prevent me to edit my "own" segments

Months ago I’ve edited the map to add unexisting segments around my area.
Today, after the recently finished roadwork, these segments are gone and a new one has been built.
Unfortunately these segments are now lock to level 3 map editor and I’m still at level one.
It’s a shame that I can’t edit what I’ve created :cry:

Well, as you can see in your screenshot, the segment you selected is not new, but was created by you, on april 14, 2012.
It was last edited by me, on october 5, 2013.

I don’t know what is wrong with it or what should be changed?!

There is the rule in Belgium/Benelux, that segments of the streettype minor highway should be locked on level 3. That’s why it is locked.
Normally you should always be able to edit segments you created, no matter what lock they have… But it’s possible this rule changed… i can’t really test that myself since i have the highest level… Maybe i can try with some testaccount, or maybe someone else already tested this lately?!

Don’t look any further, the lock level determance if you can edit the segment. The creator of the segment has nothing to do with this.
I (EditorLevel4) can’t edit this segment (LockLevel5) that I created: https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=6&lat=50.95452&lon=3.56617&layers=TBFTFFTTTTFTTFTTTTTTTTTTTT&segments=200653994&env=row

OK, Thx… That used to be different…

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

It doesn’t exist anymore and has been replace by another one located in front of the entrance of the parking on the left

ok, so
option 1

  • provide a permalink to the segment that has to be removed, so we can remove it,
  • put a new segment where there should be one, and let us know so we can attach it.

option 2

  • provide a permalink of the segments that should be lowerd in lock level, so we can temporarly lower them
  • change what you want
  • let us know when finished, so we can lock up again.

:smiley:

I reported that I has been able to change a segment that should have been locked when i was still level 1… (and it was looked by Steven at 5, railroad) - I told maantje and he reported it to Waze :wink:

maybe they looked into it and it 's not possible anymore :wink: