My Level: 2
Reason for request:
Permalink
To green arrow a current red arrowed segment on the Bruce Highway that has caused a route deviation for a reporter.
My Level: 2
Reason for request:
Permalink
To green arrow a current red arrowed segment on the Bruce Highway that has caused a route deviation for a reporter.
Can a level 3 or above please drop these segments?
Dropped.
Also remember to include all segments meeting at the junction, even if their direction is going away from the junction.
Don’t forget to verify the elevations whilst you’re there.
Elevations checked and fixed. What do you mean, even if their direction is going away from the junction?
Ramp needed elevation fixed. So do 2 nearby segments: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=145.74402&lat=-16.97672&zoom=5&segments=232099177,232180443&mapUpdateRequest=6425106
Your permalink also missed this segment for the level drop: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=145.74402&lat=-16.97499&zoom=5&segments=232180061&mapUpdateRequest=6425106
Ramp needed elevation fixed. So do 2 nearby segments: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=145.74402&lat=-16.97672&zoom=5&segments=232099177,232180443&mapUpdateRequest=6425106
I believe these have been fixed now.
Your permalink also missed this segment for the level drop: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=145.74402&lat=-16.97499&zoom=5&segments=232180061&mapUpdateRequest=6425106
I just re-checked my original permalink and both the Highway and the entry ramp come up for unlocking when I open a new window.