My Level: 2
Reason for request: Add roundabout and some parking roads.
Larger job could also unlock further east along Sippy Downs Dr to remove dual carriageways.
Cheers
Kyle
My Level: 2
Reason for request: Add roundabout and some parking roads.
Larger job could also unlock further east along Sippy Downs Dr to remove dual carriageways.
Cheers
Kyle
Dropped
Thanks. Made the changes I wanted now, I’ve decided not to add the roundabout (which I think is new) on the satellite imagery, as streetview and qldglobe don’t show it yet. Think I’ll leave it until a driveby or report later.
Further up the road can you unlock the highway exits? thanks
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=153.06915&lat=-26.71355&zoom=6&segments=231187174
Just need tidy this to a single junction.
Dropped
Good call not adding the roundabout, looks as though we have old imagery. Google earth shows the roundabout there in May 2011 but has become a traffic light intersection by October 2012.
Thanks. Fixed onramp connections now.
GPS points suggest no roundabout and also an additional access to USC campus, which I’ve now added.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=153.06077&lat=-26.71524&zoom=6&segments=231187174
If I’m not mistaken, that secondary access looks to be a locked gate, probably best not have it there for it will only cause issues (routing through locked gates is the sort of thing we leave for in-car GPS systems).
Streetview (april 2014) has it as an intersection now, as does google maps, so think it is correct. Satellite view is older by the looks.