Hi Guys,
Somehow a new editor has attached this road to the freeway. Can it be attached to the intersection but please do NOT add in a roundabout. I just fixed a UR about this as it has been removed (refer also to streetview)
Cheers,
Gav…
Hi Guys,
Somehow a new editor has attached this road to the freeway. Can it be attached to the intersection but please do NOT add in a roundabout. I just fixed a UR about this as it has been removed (refer also to streetview)
Cheers,
Gav…
Fixed, connect to intersection. I have locked that intersection at L3.
You may want to drop a map report there letting other editors not to add the roundabout back. ![]()
Hi Guys,
Just was having a quick look at the map here to see what might have been done, even though its well and truly outside my area.
Noticed that this road needs to have an elevation set as it goes over the Mtwy and both this road and the Mtwy are currently set at ground level.
Elevation set and fixed some others in the general area.