Level3→L2 Unlock: Victoria - Greenvale (C739 - Mickleham Rd)

My Level: 2
Reason for request: Several road changes, including, duplication of some parts and other new estate entrances, etc. Thank you.

Permalink

Hey R33za,

I’ve duplicate that highway for you and made it a # junction. Left it at L2 for you to add lane guidance.

https://www.waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lon=144.88256&lat=-37.62874&zoom=7&segments=401503477,401503428,401503427,401412620,401503503,401503510,401503508,401503509,401503507,401503504,401503505,401503577

Check out this resource regarding LG before you start adding them.

Can you also check these turns? They look suspiciously in need of some love:

https://www.waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lon=144.88390&lat=-37.62886&zoom=8&segments=401411949,401411948,401411947,401411553,401411448,392505411,401412274,392505757,401503510,401411472

Sorry for the late reply. Been a busy week :slight_smile:

Thank you, It appears to be all complete and hopefully correct if you don’t mind a quick look before you lock it.

I’ve read and installed Lane Tools and have checked the intersection but I can’t seem to see any highlighting. I believe it’s installed correctly as these at an other intersection come up with highlighting errors. (https://www.waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lon=144.88478&lat=-37.62285&zoom=7&segments=397862818,397862811,397862855,356211939) Which being locked, I can’t fix and in fact the intersection needs a little updating/ correcting anyway.

I’ve taken a look at the turns that needed the love, I believe I have seen what you meant and fixed them if you can please let me know?

Cheers.