My Level: 2
Reason for request: Connect new BP Servo entry/ exit parking lot road.
Thanks for adding the new servo.
Dropped to L2.
Please make sure you set the parking lot road name to “None” and the City to Greenvale.
Let us know when you’re finished and we’ll check ![]()
Thank you, I’m finished.
It’s been a long time since I’ve done Waze editing, so please check it out.
Cheers.
Looks good!
Some suggestions:
- You don’t need the voice overrides. The Waze default generally does the job.
- You can add “ATM” to the list of categories.
You should come edit with us more often. We need editors with local knowledge like this ![]()
Thank you for the suggestions, it’s been a long time I need to brush up again.
I should come back and edit here again, so many changes and that’s just in that area where the new BP is, its so bad and out of date along there, but long story; shot after 19,500+ edits I started to get frustrated with Waze editing and some of the antics and power tripping from higher levels and stopped.
Anyway, thanks again and I’ll see how I go. ![]()
P.s. Are you able to see what is pending here? I can’t as it seem to be locked at a possibly higher level then it needs to be.
https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon=144.88083&lat=-37.63911&zoom=7&venues=94963088.949499804.23744628
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I recalled there was quite a toxic leadership team in the past, but they have been replaced due to inactivity. These days, editors need to be respectful, good communicators and open to learning.
Do you still have your existing account? If you use it again, your old edits are recognised.
I’ve included some new editor resources below, but they might be just as good for someone returning as well:
- Introduce yourself on the Australia forums
- Check out and ask questions on the Australia and state forums
- Read about the mapping standards in Australia
- Join the Waze Australia Discord server and talk with experienced editors.
I can see it. I dropped it to L1 in case you wanted to edit it, but it should indeed be L2-3 per the places policy on locking here - https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/Australia/Australian_Place_Style_Guide.
Hope to see you on DIscord. We all hang out there and chat, mentor and edit ![]()
Thanks Brendan.
I’ll go through the links you mentioned and I believe I’m still on the Discord group from way back.
As I said, it’s been a long while, but I was very active for many years. As for my account, I’m not sure what’s going on with it, or with the forums linking, even in the application I’ve lots my access to the 8 bit mood.
As you can see from my screenshot attached the editor itself sees my stats, so I’m not sure what has happened and even if it can be fixed?
Ah sorry, I just needed to look closer. Looks like your account is correct.
Just remove your screenshot there so your email address isn’t displayed. ![]()
Not sure how the mood linking works. Perhaps it got removed because you’re no longer active and will return when you’re editing again? I can only speculate.