Level4→L1 Chiswick High Road junction error

There is as an incorrect turn restriction in place on the Chiswick High Road in this section:
Permalink: https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.28651&lat=51.48962&layers=4&zoom=9&mode=0&mapProblemFilter=0&mapUpdateRequestFilter=0&venueFilter=2&u pdate_requestsFilter=false&lo%20…%20ueFilter=0&apProblemFilter=0&%3BapProblemFilter=0maar&update_requestsFilter=truemaar&problemsFilter=false&segments=310318785

I drive on this section every day, and Waze consistently recommends taking a route that is not the best. The road is currently level 4 - please could it be unlocked so I can correct the error?

Many thanks.

unlocked. let me know when you finish so I can relock them

Thanks - modification made and saved. Feel free to relock!

Another area that I’m not sure if it’s possible to change is Wellesley Road:
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=-0.28402&lat=51.49006&layers=28805&zoom=7&mode=0&mapProblemFilter=0&mapUpdateRequestFilter=0&venueFilter=0

In the current map, this entire stretch is marked as one-way. In reality, it is only the very far left 10 meters or so - meaning if you come out a drive or have parked, you can head either way along the road.

Is it possible to have a road switching between one-way and two-way at an arbitrary point, rather than at a junction with another road? If so, could you please unlock the above segment as well, and I’ll update it?

The easiest way is to divide the segment in two then change the right segment to 2-way. Downlocked for you :wink:

Very neat - all sorted and now reflecting reality!

Ready for relocking :slight_smile:

Good job :mrgreen: