Request Unlock to put in what is restricted on Oxford Street. If the Description box is filled in with what the Restriction is then us lower level editors can see what it is.
Also this User Request is asking for it. I think they may have had taxi mode selected but I want to make sure.
Permalink
It’s a shame that validation doesn’t insist on the restrictions description field being non-blank. Downlocked.
Ian
I was going to edit the Restrictions but it looks like a mine field so all I have done is filled in all the descriptions on every segment. But I did notice Eastbound the restriction is 7am to 7pm. Westbound it is at all times. I also disallowed HOV they are not a Bus!!!
but allowed Public Transportation. 
This will make it easier for me to see what the Restriction is when I can’t edit it.
So I should be all done until I become a Level 4 editor. 
Restrictions for taxis will become a particularly nasty minefield now that Waze is allowing drivers to identify themselves as taxis. Most editors have assumed that this would never happen and not bothered to record taxi permissions correctly.
Auto-locks restored.
Oxford St at L4 is fine, but I can’t say I’m happy with the way almost every little street auto-locks to L4 in the area. But that’s another minefield, and I’m staying out of it! 
Ian