Request unlock to check the Right turn Restrictions here. Nearby UR’s are complaining of waze direction them this way. But since I am only a level 3 editor I can’t see the restrictions. I have answered the UR’s that they may have waze in Taxi mode and they can turn right here. ![]()
Which is why all restrictions should have description text which would be visible to you!
That restriction is a bit of a mess - HOVs and all - which reminds me that I must get back to writing a new wiki page on that subject. Anyway, looks like taxis are not restricted.
I’ve left it downlocked for you to review.
Reviewed the restriction and only allowed Buses, Taxis and public transportation. I also filled in the Description box with the restriction.
So I am happy for a relock.
Bump
re-locked for you
Thank you
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk