Level4→L3 Unlock: (Trinity Sq) Emergency Closure

Request Unlock AGAIN to close this road and so when it opens again I can open it again. :wink:

Permalink

Would changing the lock level result in a change which would prevent a closure being added. I think not, as the segment number shouldn’t change, but I’m nervous… :?

I’ve added a closure until Friday pm

Ian (ditchi56) was unlocking segments and so I could still put in closures. Unless something has changed.

Sorry about posting this again I was not sure if you was around :oops: for the closure. I can only close roads that are Level 3 and below. So unlocking from what I know does not change the segment id. Editing the segment does.

So as long as it is unlocked before the closure is put in then I can edit the closure. :wink:

That’s good to know. I’ll remember this in future.