Request Unlock to put in the Closure below. The information comes from TfL traffic Status updates. 
Westfield Avenue (E15) (Westbound) between International Way and Montfichet Road - The road will be closed due to works in the area. From 2pm Monday 8th February until 6pm Friday 12th February and from 6am Monday 15th February until 6pm Friday 19th February
Permalink
I’ve added the closure myself. There’s really no point unlocking it for you to add a closure, then one of us having to remember to re-lock it afterwards.
Setting closures is worth no points and no edits. You don’t lose anything if someone else does the closure so, it you have the full details (as you did, thank you), then it makes more sense to just request the closure be added. 
I am now not putting in the green tick on threads in until the segments that I have asked to be unlocked have been locked.
Since the editor who does the closure has to take responsibility for it. This is the reason I ask for the Unlock. Then if I find the road has opened early then I can open it quickly and then it can be locked up again when a higher editor gets to it. That way I am the one responsible for it. 
As for this closure that keep opening and closing it. One week I drive by and it is open then they close it. But I am happy with it 