My Level: 3
Reason for request: As per this UR, U-turn is forbidden at this intersection. The problematic median segment is 22m long, I’d suggest to reduce it to 14m to see if it works before bowtieing. Thanks!
Lowered
Thanks, done. I’ll keep an eye open in the next few days to make sure the U-turn is now prevented. Last permalink is still valid for relocking.
NP, let me know if you have any issues.
If you also have an opportunity, please remove as many of the incorrect cul-du-sacs that you encounter in Quebec.
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.32957&lat=45.51431&layers=5&zoom=6
https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-73.34509&lat=45.51712&layers=5&zoom=7
If there is an editor that is recently editing/adding these, please report it to me.
The rules are very clear, how these should be handled. But every time I jump to Quebec, I find them.
Will do. I try as much as possible to remove them when I come across one, but, as you say, there’s so many… Seems like they keep popping up.
I’ll continue by PM.
Thanks manoeuvre.