Managing favorite destinations from the website portal

Hi, how do I set favorites from the waze site, not from the app?

I was expecting to be able to do some basic account management tasks from the web site, such as managing my favorite destinations?

If for “managing my favourite destination “ you mean add, delete , rename , move it up and down , that’s possible on the favourite area in client

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Only!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yes I mean add, delete, rename, move up & down the favorites.

So this can be done only on the mobile app, not on the web (PC)? That is unfortunate.

It is assumed that at some point that will come included in the web livemap. If you saw it at a waze seminar on bigmaker, you know it was mentioned for sooooon.

I was also facing the same issue then I just used the app instead of the site :slight_smile: But now I can understand how to do it. thanks for the explanation.