S3BAX
December 25, 2024, 7:41pm
1
Is this a… :
Standard bug
Steps to reproduce this issue :
Whenever there is a Map Comment/Note placed under a place area, the Comment is not selectable. You have to disable the Places layer in order to select the Map Comment.
Here are 2 PL where this happens:
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=51.27793&lon=9.52770&zoomLevel=19&segments=247341408
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=51.25658&lon=9.51978&zoomLevel=19&segments=323269427
Environment where the bug occurs… :
ROW
Permalink :
https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&lat=51.27793&lon=9.52770&zoomLevel=19&segments=247341408
Browser name and version :
Chrome and Firefox lastest versions
Are you using scripts? Please detail which ones. :
Tested with and without scripts. They make no change.
S3BAX
December 25, 2024, 7:42pm
2
Here is a quick video showing what I mean.
Hi TehSebaXx ,
Thank you for the report! I’ve submitted an internal ticket for this issue. We will update you once it’s fixed.
Regards,
Darya
1 Like
ojlaw
December 27, 2024, 4:45pm
6
This behavior has always existed in WME. I don’t think it’s a bug. If you think about it one of the layers has to be on top of another layer in this case the Places layer is on top of the Notes layer.
S3BAX
December 27, 2024, 5:38pm
7
I don’t know if it’s a bug or feature. But it is annoying and I believe it can be changed.
jm6087
December 27, 2024, 7:13pm
8
If it is not a bug and you believe it should be changed, then it should be a feature request.
S3BAX
December 27, 2024, 9:48pm
9
Probably. But reading @Darya-Staff response above, it looks like it’s being considered a bug. I will wait for Darya’s update, if after all it is not considered a bug, I will make a feature request.
1 Like